What is Active Care?
Active Care is a data evaluation service
Telematics data can be very helpful to improve the effciency and availability of your fleet but a flood of data can stop you getting information that is really important. This is where Active Care comes into play. When you combine 24/7 equipment monitoring and fleet capacity reports, the comprehensive service is designed to keep your equipment in top condition, to reduce unplanned downtimes and to minimise repair costs.
How does Active Care work?
Service for optimal equipment availaibility
- CareTrack records the equipment data and sends it to the Volvo monitoring centre.
- Volvo experts monitor the equipment in real time and send warning notifications to the Volvo dealer. If action is needed, your dealer will contact you and advise you on the next steps.
- The information is also summarised in a PDF report and forwarded to you each week.
Why do you need Active Care?
Act before it gets expensive!
- 24/7 equipment monitoring
- Optimal data analysis service
- Reduction of unplanned downtimes
- Minimising unexpected costs
- Optimal equipment repair times
- Customised action recommendations from your dealer
What does Active Care provide?
Weekly reports provide you with an overview of:
- Potential improvements
- Data analyses in a format that is easy to understand
- Technical alerts
- Warnings about operating behaviour
What is telematics?
A technlogy that comprises telecommunications and information technology
Telematics is a combination of mobile data transfer and an intelligent system processing the data. Telematics systems can be used in various equipment fleets, to transmit important data and parameters from vehicle to software and make them available to operators (e.g. controllers), so that they can make better use of the fleet.
Act before problems occur
Active Care is the Volvo service for optimal processing of your data, with the aim of optimising your fleet productivity.
Volvo Active Care is the ideal tool to make the best use of your machinery data and not drown in a flood of data. Your equipment data are analysed 24/7 in the Volvo Uptime Centre. If action is required, you will be actively contacted by us as your Volvo dealer and service contact.
With Volvo Active Care, you can avoid unplanned idle times or costly repairs. We give you advance warning, so that you can plan for maintenance and servicing. In addition, you receive weekly reports, prepared in a way that is easy to understand. Of course, we also provide you with advice on possible actions to minimise costs.
Yes, I am interested in Active Care.
Talk to your Volvo Active Care specialist, who will be happy to provide you with non-binding advice.